Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What a relaxing day!

I haven't had such a relaxing day in a long time. The ice storm kept me in for most of the day. It was a good, albeit hectic, day "at" the office (I worked from home in my pjs). My Tuesday Archer Lunch didn't happen due to the weather but that's okay. Sweet Pea came over for an afternoon visit and that was lovely. We talked about lighting and bedroom arrangements and all of the things that match the color turquoise. And of course we teased each other. That grrrl is so much like me... it's like a female clone that ended up with a few better qualities than I did. Haha! Time with her seems to just fly by. She left and I gobbled up some Great Wall... Singapore Chow Mei Fun and Curry Chicken (STAY AWAY FROM CURRY CHICKEN BECAUSE IT IS BOILED TO DEATH AND GROSS). Then I got an invite to go to Chick Pea's house to watch Firefly. I never got into that show but I had always heard great things about it. Hung out with Chick Pea until it got late. Came home, wound down, and went to bed early. Mmm, good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment