Friday, January 17, 2014

Running on empty

I'm out of gas. Emotionally, mentally, physically, interdimensionally, and literally. That latter one is easily remedied with a trip to the gas station. The others will take time and rest. The problem is that I do not have time to take, which disallows the aforementioned rest.

My work week ended but my work did not. I have 6 reports to complete tomorrow. I have done a ton of research and will have great stories to tell for each product in my decks. But I have to compile and compute and tell the story with the data. I like doing this part of my job. It's just tedious.

I have 3 paintings due to be dropped off at the client's house tomorrow at 9am. I am not going to even admit how much I still have left to go. Suffice to say, it's gonna be a late night. I'm going to eat some cold pizza, crack an energy drank, and get the fuck to it!

I have to run errands. I'm out of tea drank. I'm out of food. I'm nearly out of toilet paper. I need to go to Target, Kroger, and probably Sam's. I have a good grocery list (remember the perfect answer?) and I'm hoping my friend appreciates all the snack options that will be available. :) I know they will!

A friend is coming over Saturday to watch some basketball and catch up. Another friend is coming over Sunday to watch a flick. And, wouldn't you know it, I have Monday off. Thank you for being born, Martin Luther (the) King! :)

I will be wrecked in the morning after this last push to get all of the paintings done. But perhaps, just maybe, I might be able to catch up a bit over the weekend. Get myself recharged. Get the rest that I need. Eat the food that I'm missing. Still feeling the manic, crazy, sweaty feeling and I'm going to the doctor on Wednesday to talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment