Saturday, January 18, 2014

It Was A Good Day

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
Finally got a call from a girl want to dig out
Hooked it up on later as I hit the do'
Thinking will i live another twenty fo'
I gotta go cause I got me a drop top
And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop
Had to stop at a red light
Looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight
And everything is alright
I got a beep from Kim and she can fuck all night
Called up the homies and I'm askin' y'all
Which park, are y'all playin' basketball?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Last week fucked around and got a triple double
Freaking brothers every way like M.J.
I can't believe, today was a good day

-- Ice Cube

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank Gawd
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, quick blog
And momma cooked a breakfast with fried hog
I dropped the goods off, got my payoff
(gotta side thing if I ever get laid off)
Forgot my list as I hit the do'
Thinking what to buy for the next twenty fo'
I gotta spend 'cause I got me a cute date
And if we hit it off, she may even stay late
Had to stop at a red light
Looking to my left, and turned a red on right
And everything is alright
I got some stuff from stores and I'm set for all night
Facebooked my buddy and askin' ya'll
Still coming, for UofL basketball?
Crack open bourbon and I'm trouble
Last week fucked around and drank a triple double
Having fun everyday 'til my last day I can't believe, today was a good day

-- DeadBrinley

I just read in the news recently (even though I've mostly cut myself off from the news... you guys realize it's about a bunch of stuff we have no control over like weather, politics, religion that rarely affect our day-to-day lives and yet we feel compelled to read/watch everyday?!) that Ice Cube wanted to get the Goodyear blimp to light up "ICE CUBE'S A PIMP" to benefit some charity. I don't think the old white guys who run the gnomes and gremlins that crank the cranks that make 'merica move forward will allow it, but that would AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment