Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My final day before the Icy Storm of Icy Doom-Ice destroyed us all...

Waking up seemed tough today.
Morning meetings in bed with my chestop (laptop sitting on my chest).
Called to make an appointment for my head.
Read a letter that ruined my day. It just upset me so much!
Showered and slipped a bit driving up the hill.
Old man thew a snowball and yelled at me to slow down.
Turned around and asked him where his radar gun was.
Words were exchanged.
Fuming, I figured that was the right time to make a phone call.
Made a phone call.
Words were exchanged in a similar if not different tone.
Work and work and work.
Made an appointment on Friday to replace the source of the letter that upset me so.
Commuted home before the Icy Storm of Icy Doom-Ice.
Took a rest on the steps for a moment.
Rolled up a rug to give to Chick Pea.
Switched out back porch light.
Found where I made an $0.08 mistake in the budget last week. That was killing me.
Rearranged the studio again.
Wired up lighting that works with the wall switch.
Laundry.
Thought up a way to arrange the paper lamps in my bedroom.
Wired up lighting that works with the wall switch again!
Found my favorite Dyson attachment.
Vacuumed the upstairs and steps.
Laundry.
Stomach is so raw from all of the emotions it is digesting. Blech.
Icy Storm of Icy Doom-Ice is beginning to drag limbs down.
Dooooooooooooom!

No comments:

Post a Comment