Monday, February 17, 2014

In the last 48 hours...

... I woke up early to run a 5-mile run on patches of a snow/ice mix at 7am. Kick ass.

... I cooked up a killer breakfast of maple syrup-flavored soysage and eggs with Manchego cheese.

... I donated blood in the blood bus.

... I made a run to Sam's (candy bars!).

... I watched some Olympic coverage. ;)

... I ate a Burrito Gigante and felt absolutely crammed with food.

... I enjoyed Firefly Friday on a Sunday and played Carcassone for three. Beginner's luck! :D

... I watched another great episode of The Walking Dead (SPOILER: Carol is back!).

... I slept in, hard.

... I enjoyed lunch from North End with Chick Pea.

... I went through a half-dozen bins and am 80% done with putting all of it away.

... I ran a 2-mile run in a cold deluge. I was soaking wet. Soaking.

... I watched some more Olympic coverage. ;)

... I enjoyed a wonderful birfday with Chick Pea!

... I finished a painting. "Anna Laine", 20" x 20" acrylic on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment