Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bad Day Turns Great!

Spent the day on a Fool's Errand, in a sense. Phone calls. Bank visit. Attorney visits. I really wish I could pay someone to do this legwork for me. It'll all turn out in the end but it's such a pain in the butt right now.

I did manage to make it to the candy store as well as a visit to mom and dad's to get their luggage. I was looking forward to spending a fun evening with Chick Pea to catch up on some Olympic coverage that we had missed. And I was supremely delighted to see her vehicle and my lights on when I pulled up the the condo.

"Honey, I'm home!" I jokingly called out when I came in the door. She was finishing up cleaning up my kitchen and the dishes. So sweet of her to do. I was a little tipsy so we took some shots to level the playing field. And then spent a great evening chatting and watching the Olympic closing ceremonies I had recorded.

It's truly amazing how your day can turn with the company you keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment