Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday recap

Woke up with an unexpected overnight guest. Chick Pea got snowed in. She made breakfast while I worked. More than 3 inches came down last night but the roads turned out to be fine, albeit messy. After my morning meetings we picked up the kids and went to the Science Center. It was a blast. There is so much for the kids to do down there. After a good time there we came back to the abode and devoured some Tony Boombozz. After cleaning up and watching the kids play on the back deck we headed back over and ran intervals. Ugh. I used to make fun of the nut jobs that ran in weather like this. After being dropped off at the place I cleaned the closet, stored the memory bins, went through my DVDs, changed light bulbs, cleared off the foyer table, reconfigured the Alienware on the desk, changed all the Tiffany lamps around, started a new box of giveaways, and watched the first 5 minutes of Archer (can't ruin Archer Tuesday). Then I finished the night by pigging out on raisins, chocolate chip cookies, and cream soda. What a fucking day. Yeehaw! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment