Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ebulliently Sexy Dream

Do you know those dreams that are more or less fantasies but since you are not fantasizing you are not controlling it so the whole thing seems even more exciting? I mean, let's be honest. When fantasizing you kinda already know how the story ends. Dreams can take any number of plot twists. Anyway, I had this dream that seemed so real that I woke up wondering if it had...

In my dream, I am asleep in my bed. Except I am on top of the covers and wearing socks and pants and stuff (I sleep in undies and a tee). I awake and find a mysterious woman sidling up next to me. It's too dark for her to see my smile. And it's too dark for me to know who she is. But I feel safe and don't even question that some grrrl broke into my house and is in my bedroom. I don't know how I know exactly, but I know that this woman wants me and I know that I want her. Shaking off the effects of sleep, we pull each other close.

We share a tender moment followed by kisses. Kisses lead to caressing. Caressing leads to sharp breaths. Clothes are lost during the entanglement. Fingers and lips navigate toward desired destinations. At some point I am on my back and she is straddling me. I can feel her pressing against me and I am only thinking that I want this woman - I yearn for our bodies to bang and our teeth to clang.

*poof*

I woke up. I was there only by myself. The sun wasn't even up. She was gone... or she was never there to begin with. I got up for a bit and went back to bed, hoping to go back to the mysterious stranger. Alas, I did not find her nor receive any more visits... although my deadbeat ass did manage to stay in bed 'til nearly noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment