Monday, August 18, 2014

Another wasted Monda... no wait just a minute! GalCiv3 beta!

Monday mornings comes fast. Work was tough but I had a good pace today. Lunch was lunch. I left after lunch for some home field advantage. During that time I figured something out that had me stumped at work... kinda like a boss, if I do say so myself. Work, work, work. Video games and video games. Grind, grind, grind. It's almost 8pm and my evening is slipping away into waste.

And then I remembered that I had a beta I wanted to try out... for a little ol' game called GalCiv 3. Back in April, I was busting with joy when I was able to name my own star in the upcoming Galactic Civilizations III game. I named that star PoraPora. I did not want to have to put up with the nonsense that the alpha was going to give. And I'm downloading the game after a pretty significant beta patch.

Might this herald a new era of turn-based strategy video game addiction? One can only hope...(?) I have my beta key and the game is downloading now...

No comments:

Post a Comment