Monday, August 25, 2014

OMFG, YOU GUYS (re: SolForge)

This is the exact email I sent to two of my friends that play a common game with me. It is called SolForge and it is a card-based game played on the PC or iPad. I didn't help Kickstart it but I came in on the first wave after it was becoming a thing. I like it. It's kinda nerdy, perhaps, but that is part of the charm.

I was griping to myself, literally speaking aloud to myself (I find that going 12+ hours without talking isn't good for the voice), about not being able to buy new booster decks with silver for the new Secrets of Solis expansion. And said, "I never get anything *really* good..." as I was opening the first of the two packs I had won for the day...


Boom.


Legendary! It was Cercee, the badass Forgeborn level IV Nek card!!! Alas, <insert heavy sigh>, I wanted her so bad that I crafted her immediately after she was unlocked. So that was cool and raised my spirits a bit. Time to open the second pack...


Kaaaboom.


LEGENDARY!!! Call the Lightning. Tempys spell bestowing friendly creatures with +8 attack and battle and additional turn. I had never even heard of that card and it's from the original set. Kaarazy!


/me is nerd. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment