Friday, August 15, 2014

Random Gripes

I don't want to be the guy that wakes up a curmudgeon. But I'm really having trouble getting myself out of bed these days. I'm going to vent, randomly and rapid-fire...

My job is really stressing me out these days. I'm already stressed out but now I'm being asked to take on more. And we're reducing our headcount by another two resources. I call them resources because I don't like to think of them as people if we are "firing" them. I'm worried about what happens at the end of the fiscal year. I need to have that talk with my boss but I never seem motivated to do it. I'm fretting, to say the least. I'm really still mad about some of my father's behavior during vacation. Perhaps it's unfounded, but I feel angst toward him for not being a better role model for me and everyone else. It gets under my skin so bad but it really shouldn't, I suppose. People are who they are. I need to empty my storage unit and do *something* with my collectibles - either sell them or keep them. I need to sell them. I don't know why I'm being such a wimp and not just accept that. It'll be another $200 if I don't get them out by the end of the month. My work friend situation is bugging me. A good friend moved away. Another friend is on my last nerve. I have a crush on another friend. I totally shouldn't. I'm a heart-broken heart-breaker. I'm a mess. I'm so broke. I am hella-addicted to video games right now - or at the very least the escape they bring me. But even that escape is turning into a bad taste in my mouth. I'm seeing a grrrl that I don't really feel any spark for. She's *really* into me and I am simply not feeling it. I was texting another grrrl. I really liked her. But then she sent the pic that confirmed what I thought she had been hiding... that cute chubby face is attached to a large body. Boo. :|

Okay, enough of that. Video game hella-addiction...

No comments:

Post a Comment