Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Star Named PoraPora

Submitted a name for my star.

PoraPora.

(dramatic pause while I waited for the email... about 2 hours)

Accepted.

Yayayayayayayayayaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So one of the my all-time favorite games from adulthood was Galactic Civilizations II. GalCiv2 was a spiritual sequel to MOO2, or Masters of Orion II. Both are cherished games. So when GalCiv3 was announced and there was an opportunity to purchase the Founder's Edition I jumped on it. If anything deserves my monies this video game title is one of them.

One of the many perks was the ability to name a star that will appear in-game. So I named my star and I hope to colonize a planet on it one day in the game itself. I will make it a beautiful, lush, loving, tropical, peaceful place.

You know, with proper terraforming facilities and such. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment