Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I'm the Baddest Man Alive

I'm not. Let's be clear about that.

But... I kinda am. :)

I loaded up on some new sneakers tonight. It was a great haul. Five pairs of shoes total. I even customized a pair by designing the colors. It was glorious. They are my super persona's sneakers. Bad. Ass.

I've had "I'm the Baddest Man Alive" by The Black Keys and RZA on repeat. I will walk with that as my theme music. And I *will* be the baddest mine alive...

I can take the pitchfork, from the devil
Keep a super suit like I'm incredible
From the deep blue sea, to the dark blue sky
I'm the baddest man alive


Excerpt from The Black Key's (with RZA) "The Baddest Man Alive"


On a completely unrelated note, other that possibly also being potentially badass, Ep 7 secondary shooting is happening, the script is all but approved, and the casting is down to finalists. The Star Wars saga continues and I hope for the best! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment