Saturday, March 1, 2014

Breckenridge

Spent the entire day snowboarding at Breckenridge. The conditions were nearly perfect. The slopes were empty until well after lunch. And the drinks during lunch were strong (and our server was super-duper cute). I had the best run of my life right after lunch. I felt like I was just gliding down the mountain. We made it back, started a fire, hung out in the hot tub, and now are just chilling on the couch in the living room. Will went back to Keystone for some more night skiing. Oh, the youth. It's going to be an early night for everyone. And I need it... I barely slept last night. My thoughts were racing, I sweated through my sleepwear and changed clothes, and I just listened to my heart pound in my ear for hours. A good night of sleep would be divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment