Monday, March 3, 2014

Tiramisu and fried green tomatoes

Mmmmmmm!!!!!!!

(I'm home. Flight was on-time. Ran into a dear friend returning to Colorado as I was coming home. Conference call at the luggage carousel while the fire alarm is going off was a terrible idea. My father is a maniac driver. The roads are fine but there is no way I'm getting up that hill. Refreshing shower to clean away the grime. Sort laundry and it looks like a massive trash heap. Chick Pea came over with minty-lemon-tea-honey-bourbon drank and nommy food, including but not limited to the aforementioned title of this post. Mmmmmmm!!!!!!! Best ep of The Walking Dead ever! What great story telling (I mean, in a television setting with actors portraying characters based off a comic book)! Made a hilarious mess that required a full change of clothes. Thank you load of black clothes in the dryer! Tried to sleep but failed again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment