Monday, March 31, 2014

2014 New Year Resolutions - Q1 Review

End of the quarter pop quiz!!! How are we doing with the 2014 New Year Resolutions?

"Social And Media" Q1 Review

1. Be social! Go out once a week.

I feel really good about this one. 60 West. Knob Creek. Firefly Fridays. Basa. The Back Door. Decca. The Garage. Papalino's. Mellow Mushroom. Paintball Asylum. Doc Crow's. Science Center. Boulder. Church!  I'm getting out. 

2. Make media! Create a work of art every other week.

I've created 7 - 1 more above my pace of 6!

3. Social media. Raising the self-imposed Internet ban! 

Still on Facebook. Still blogging (duh!). Still need to update my LinkedIn. Keeping at it though.

4. Social exercise. Run 300 miles.

According to MapMyRun.com, 73.88 miles. Wow, not bad since my pace over the course of the year should have me at 75 miles. I'm counting it. 

5. Read media. Finish reading a book every other month.

I should have read at least one book by now. I have not. I've read half of The Art of War... but it's such a short book. *blush*

6. Thrifty weekly spending. Spend less than "the magic number" per week on average weekly expenses. 

Welllllll, I'm only $25 over budget if you don't count this last week. I got a little nutty with some spending on golf gear yesterday. I suppose we really do have to count it so I'm $62 over. Oops! I gotta do better.

7. Do not touch the froggy. 

I'm going to make an addendum to this resolution, and by addendum I mean I am totally going to rewrite this. How about this instead?

7. I am not going to fall in love with anyone/anything that cannot love me back.

Succeeding so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment