Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What a weird few days

Weird stuff. I don't even want to go into details. Notes for future self forthcoming. Just a bunch of weird stuff happening, like a glitch in The Matrix. 8)

Hey, future self, remember these? That road raging redneck in the parking lot who honked because you didn't cross the street at the crosswalk, as I previously mentioned, in a fucking parking lot. You went red and kicked his truck, didn't you? Aww, you wily little fucker. How about that guy just standing really still in the bushes watching us on the 9th hole at Seneca. What a creepy motherfucker. I felt more comfortable yelling at a redneck through his window... for seriously. Long meetings. Long nights. Went on a date tonight. Felt weird. Good weird, but weird. Going Away happy hour and charity picnic later on Thursday. True Detective Marathon is Friday. Pool opens Saturday (I think/hope). I may go see X-men this weekend. Hooray for three-day weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment