Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lazy Sunday with a Game of T'rones

I think I burned up all of my weekend spark yesterday. I was less than motivated to kick equal-if-not-more ass. I worked through a list a bit in the morning. Then I painted for a short while. Lunch was carry-out Moby Dick at mom and dad's. I dropped off the fixin's for Kentucky Honeysuckles to my coworker, who will then give them to my dentist at her inaugural visit tomorrow. How fun! I am also giving my dental hygienist a stormtrooper sketch for her son. Oh! And I dropped off blueberries for Nemo's parents. (I get to babysit him next weekend). After that I met up with dad and my uncle at the driving range. They helped with my swing - my uncle more than pops. We'll see what happens Tuesday. After I came home from that I was pretty much done. Piddled around the house... and by piddled I mean I rearranged my living room furniture AGAIN. But I like it... this is it! (I think I say that every time). And then Game of Thrones. BANGER EP!!! Gawd, I love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment