Friday, September 12, 2014

Speaking of losing friends...

I caught a coworker red-handed in a lie yesterday. This is someone I get along with and often have lunch with but recently have noticed behavior that has caused me to back off a bit. There had previously been a few incidents where lying and exaggeration were confirmed. I have no tolerance for liars. I can probably thank my ex for that. Thanks!

Anyway, this bumbling buffoon and I are done. I have warned him so many times to be mindful of what he says, of how he acts, and of how people perceive him. But he is either incapable or unwilling to really listen and change. I'm not his mom and I have no responsibility to help raise him. He is a 30-year old child that is socially ignorant. I am certainly better off without him.

Two friends in two days... the next thing you know I'll be doing something drastic like quitting my job!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment