Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Random thoughts

I like the new Lana Del Rey album. It's very sad. I also like last year's "Melophobia" from Cage the Elephant. It's also very sad. Love (or the lack thereof) does funny things to people. The new "300: Rise of an Empire" movie is utter garbage. I don't even want the copy I bought in my collection. Blech! I scored a goal in soccer from my box. Only the second time in 25 years when that has happened. And mom has forgiven a few thousand dollars I owe her since she lent it to my sister. On the same day mom told me that I received a letter from my attorney. They want to refund part of the retainer fee they have held. Fine by me! Got shit-faced hammered (at 1 o'clock in the afternoon, I may add) at Gerstle's for the opening Viking's game of the 2014-2015 season. And I was invited, at the last minute, to participate in an FFL league. I nearly started the NFL season not in FFL. That would've made me sad. Had a great meeting Friday night with a recruiter. The good news? He doesn't think I'll have any problems finding the job that is suiting for me. The bad news? That job does not exist in this market. Leaving town looks more like a possibility. And it probably is a good thing. I feel like this town has been pushing me out for a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment